Fall EMT Course 2017 November 27,2017 to April 9 2018. Mandatory Orientation on November 8 from 5 pm to 10 pm
Mandatory Orientation will be held on November 8 2017 at Sanilac Medical Services with CPR to follow.
( If you have a valid AHA CPR certification you do not need to attend the CPR Portion)
This Course will begin on TBD at the Sanilac Medical Services Class Room. 171 Dawson St. Sandusky MI 48471. Each student is required to attend a Mandatory Orientation held 10-14 days prior to the beginning of class. at Sanilac Medical Services 171 Dawson Street, Sandusky, MI 48471. During orientation, the student will be provided with the text book, handbook, syllabus and any other educational materials needed. A $200.00 non refundable deposit is required at this time or the student will not be allowed to enrolled in the course. The student will sign any contracts for payment plans that are set up. CPR training will be provided to any candidate that does not have a valid AHA BLS card that will be valid through the end of the class. Please enroll on the site and plan to attend the orientation meeting.
Total Cost of this Course is $950.00 which includes the textbook, Platinum EMS Testing subscription, Clinical ID Badge and 1 Clinical Shirt (an additional $25.00 fee for the drug screen is required for clinical time and is not included into the cost of the class). Please download and print the application and submit prior to the orientation meeting.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be high school graduate or have a GED
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug screen prior to clinical time (at candidates cost 25.00)
- Have a valid CPR BLS certification that will remain valid through the remainder of the course.
Candidates are required to submit the following records prior to or on the first day of class:
- Negative TB test within 1 year
- Proof of immunity to MMR & Varicella (Titers required)
- Proof of immunity to HepB (Titers required) or signed HepB declination
- Other lab tests and proof of health insurance may be required based on clinical site
- The cost for these lab tests will be in addition to regular tuition
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED
- Copy of Valid Drivers License.